Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Coming Out Of Hiding

I've been cocooning for the past few weeks. Hanging out with Sweetie and the kiddles, working on the house, picking berries, making jam, knitting--just chilling.

My dad's health has declined a lot in the last month and it's very depressing. I'm not "depressed" technically, but the whole thing has definitely got me down. I'm going home in mid-July to see my parents and siblings, which will make me feel much better I hope. Or it will make it much more real, which will make me feel worse.

So I'm sorry if I haven't been returning emails, updating my blog, or talking on the phone. I still love you all, but I just haven't felt very social. But that needs to change so I'm opening the blinds and heading out to pick currants.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Can't wait to see you! And can I just say...

Yum! to currant jelly!