Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Problem Fixed!

Our van CD player broke and "they" sent it off three weeks ago to be fixed. I've had no music in the car all that time, and I think that's been my problem! I rarely get the computer at home because five other people are vying for it, so the only chance I have to let loose is in the car--which has been curtailed as of late.

So I created a new playlist for my blog with some of my happy Christmas songs on it. They're not particularly religious in any way (okay, not religious at all), but they make me happy and sing and dance in a way that will generally embarrass any and all of my offspring. Mission Accomplished!

And the Amazon order is in! The lights are on the house! The wreath is on the door! The house is a mess! The tree still isn't up! It's starting to look a lot more like Christmas around here!

Ho Ho Ho!

3 comments:

Emily said...

And I have done Advent two weeks in a row. On Sundays! No tree yet, but I did bring the stand up from the basement...

Holly said...

I submitted my MOM's Amazon order for the grandkids, but haven't done MINE yet!

Cari said...

I hate not having music in the car. I'm glad your starting to get into the spirit. Thanks for bringing my son home the other day!