Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Photo Mosaic Challenge

I visited Jason Z's site the other day and saw his mosaic post. So I decided to do it too!

This is fun to do, but a little labor intensive. Fortunately I would much rather play with this than do housework, so it works out fine for me! The challenge is to choose nine photos that represent you (or me, in this case).

Here are the rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search (http://www.flickr.com/).
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s Mosaic Maker (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php).
d. Save the image and blog it!

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. Favorite drink?
5. Dream vacation?
6. Favorite Hobby?
7. What you want to be when you grow up?
8. What do you love most in life?
9. One word to describe you?

This is a lot trickier than it sounds. Sometimes you have to play with the search parameter a bit.

Here is mine:My photos are: 1. Diane 2. Ginger cookies 3. Tiffany blue :) 4. Water 5. La Push, Washington 6. Writing 7. Question Mark 8. Family 9. Lucky

If you decide to do this, leave me a comment so I can come visit your blog and see it!

No comments: