Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I've Been Accused Of A Crime

Today Elvira hemmed and hawed a bit before laying the charges out in front of me. After reading my last few posts, she fears that I'm turning into one of those Mormon women who blogs about how grateful they are for this and that and start counting their blessings. I need to really cut that out, starting now.

I thought about denying it, then defending myself due to extenuating circumstances of some sort. But she was right, and I just plead guilty to the charges, with a promise and commitment that I would do better from now on.

I hope she'll settle for community service.

2 comments:

Emily said...

She may. As long as you don't count your community service as a blessing.

annette said...

No worries. You will always be that wonderfully sarcastic, dry, non-conformist that I know and love. And no amount of positive, sweet posts filled with gratitude will ever change that! ;)